Insurance cover for you and your family
We all may have experienced a mishap or illness in our life time. You might even know of someone who was diagnosed with a serious illness or was off work for a number of months.
However, are you prepared should such an event happen to you or a family member? Do you have insurance cover in place that can protect you and your family should you die or were no longer able to earn an income? We all hope it will never happen to one of us… but what if!!
The risk insurance products listed below can help protect you and your family;
- Life Insurance: Pays a lump sum or monthly income to survivors following premature death.
- Income and/or Mortgage Protection: Protects your greatest asset - your ability to earn! Pays a monthly income to assist with meeting everyday expenses if you are unable to work for an extended period due to illness or injury. You can cover up to 75% of your gross annual income or just enough to meet your mortgage commitments.
- Trauma Insurance: Pays a lump sum if you suffer one of the specified critical illnesses or injuries. The main causes of claim are serious cancers, heart attack and stroke; however numerous other critical conditions are also covered by this benefit. You do not have to be off work to claim on this benefit.
What can we offer?
Our collective bargaining strength enables us to offer you:
- Discounts: Up to 10% for the life of your policy.
- Choice: Price isn’t everything; we deal with a wide range of risk insurance companies and your HealthCarePlus Representative will advise which policy wording is best for you.
- Great advice and service: plans tailored to your unique personal needs by your local HealthCarePlus Representative. Regular reviews to ensure your protection remains relevant.
- Greater financial security: illness and injury are real! These events often happen when least expected and create financial stress (not to mention emotional)! HealthCarePlus Representatives offer you the ability to reduce both the financial and emotional stress by creating a protection plan for your specific needs.
If you would like to talk to a local HealthCarePlus Representative about Risk Insurance for you and your family, or if you would like a review of what you already have in place, please complete the online form or call our HealthCarePlus Enquiries on: 0800 268 3763.
Terms and conditions apply. Risk Insurance may be underwritten by a range of New Zealand insurers. These products are managed by Monument Insurance Ltd, which is a division of Crombie Lockwood. HealthCarePlus Representatives are financial advisers contracted to Monument Insurance.