Primary Care, Primary Care Extra, #care4U and Hospital Select are underwritten by Union Medical Benefits Society Ltd (UniMed).
- HealthCarePlus Members, may complete and download a claim form here. If you need assistance, please call 0800 600 666, or Christchurch 03 365 4048
- Enjoy the convenience of the My HCP online self service portal! You can lodge claims, view your policy details and update your contact details, outside of business hours, when it suits you! If you already have a login, you can access My HCP by clicking on the 'My HCP Login' button, top right of your screen. If you’re a HealthCarePlus Member but don’t yet have a login, please fill out this form and we will send you an email link within two business days. For further details please click here.
- Claim forms may be posted in with original receipts/receipted invoices or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If scanning and emailing your claim, please retain the original documentation until your claim has been settled. Please ensure all patient and treatment details are clear and legible on your scanned documentation. Please ensure that eftpos receipts do not obscure patient and treatment details.
- It is recommended that all claims are lodged promptly after a Member uses or receives the relevant eligible healthcare services.
Hospital Cover Claims
For HealthCarePlus Hospital Select claims, please refer section above.
Hospital Cover and Risk Insurance may be underwritten by a range of New Zealand insurers. The Home Loans Solution is arranged through a range of New Zealand registered banks. These products are managed through Monument Insurance Limited a division of Crombie Lockwood. HealthCarePlus Representatives are financial advisers contracted to Monument Insurance Limited.
- Sovereign Assurance Hospital or Risk policy, please call 0800 500 195
- nib (previous Tower) (previous One Path) Hospital policy, please call 0800 123 642
- Southern Cross Hospital policy, please call 0800 800 181
- PartnersLife Hospital or Risk policy, please call 0800 145 433
- AIA Hospital policies 0800 800 242
If Members claim under a linked and approved Hospital Cover policy for hospital treatment and an Excess applies, then Excess reimbursement (up to a $500 maximum) may be claimable under their Primary Care or Primary Care Extra policy. If you need assistance, please call 0800 600 666 or (Christchurch) 03 365 4048.