Submit your claim by filling in a form (below) and attaching your scanned Receipts/Receipted accounts. These should show the date of each visit, the name of patient, and the name of the practitioner who provided the treatment. Prescription receipts must show prescription number. You must keep original receipts for at least 12 months in case we need them for our auditors.
- Primary Care or Primary Care Extra, please call 0800 800 441 or (Wellington) 04 802 4200 (Or download a claim form here)
- Sovereign Assurance Hospital or Risk policy, please call 0800 500 108
- nib (Tower) Hospital policy, please call 0800 754 754
- Southern Cross Hospital policy, please call 0800 800 181
- PartnersLife Hospital or Risk policy, please call 0800 145 433
- OnePath Hospital or Risk policy, please call 0800 464 999
- AIA Hospital policies 0800 800 242